“No Running Water - Poor customer service” 1 of 5 stars

Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 12 hotels in Logan
Salt Lake City
“No Running Water - Poor customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2011

We almost always stay at Marriott. This was our first time at the Logan motel.

The room was nice. However, all running water was cut off around 11pm, and left off until about 4am. The staff didn't seem to care, and charged me almost $3 each for small bottles of drinking water (The vending machines were almost depleted of water).

We stayed at the motel because we needed to pick someone up at 11pm that would need a shower. The staff did not seem to understand the importance of good customer service.

Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Matt L, Director of Marketing at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
I am very very sorry to hear of your experience while you were with with us. At the time you stayed with us, there was some construction in the surrounding area and our water was shut off without warning. Please, believe me when I say that we were very upset about it too. We take great pride in our customer service and we were doing all we could to get the water back on as soon as possible. However, honestly, I don't think we should have charged anything for water, those should have been free to our guests, I agree with you on that point 100%. We are a great hotel and receive great comments and reviews all the time. So, when one person is not happy, I feel it is my personal mission to make things right for that guest. We want to do right by you, please give me a call and I will do all I can to make you happy and change your mind about the caliber of customer service you should receive when staying at The SpringHill Suites in Logan, Utah. My name is Matt and my number is 435-750-5151. Please call me I want to hear every detail... The good, the bad, and yes... even the ugly.

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Eagle, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

We stayed here, as well as had our daughter's wedding reception here. It was very nice. Our room was great, very spacious with a separate sitting area, microwave and small refrigerator. Free WiFi which is nice. Also something small, but so appreciated is that every single lamp had a plug outlet on it. Also, there was a bathroom with sink and toilet and a bathroom with sink and shower. That was a wonderful convenience when everyone was trying to get ready. The continental breakfast was fine and the attached restaurant very nice and reasonably priced. The staff was very helpful and polite. Coffee and tea were available all day. I used the workout room and the equipment was great. The TV was very confusing so I just put on my IPOD. Very nice pool too. I would definitly stay here again. The Riverwoods Conference Center, which is attached, did a wonderful job with the reception. There were three different events going on at the same time and it ran very smoothly. We could not have been more pleased. The restaurant provided the food and is was very, very good as well. Another plus, It was nice to have covered parking as it snowed while we were there.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Payson, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

room we comfrotable, like the way Springhills are now seperating toilet area from bath area. Pool was cold and over crowded the night we used it. Breakfast was good but the breakfast girl was less pleasant then I would expect. (She got upset that my kids went back to get cups of juice to take with them as we were leaving breakfast.)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Richmond, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

I stay here for 2 weeks, the location is great, but very slow WiFi. the room was very clean on first day, but after that dust started to accumulate, carpet was not vaccum daily. During continental breakfast time, it was very crowd, the service ladie had hard time replenishing the counter with food. the coffee was not worth to drink. if it wasnt for the friendly staff, I probably would not come back to this hotel & also not too many to choose from in this town.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Riverton, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2010

We thought this hotel had a lot to offer. The rooms were nice with new modern decor. It's always nice to have a seperate sitting area other than the beds. The bathroom layout was interesting. It had two seperate rooms: one with a sink and toliet and the other with a shower (not tub) and a sink/vanity area. It was fine for our needs, but stange. If you need a tub for some reason you may want to specifically ask when booking a room. The pool facilities were nice and it was indoors. I was a bit disaapointed in the breakfast. It was basic items like yogurt, muffins, eggs, waffles, etc. But, nothing I had that had been good tasted good. We ended up skipping it the second day and just getting McDonalds. We did have good service. The front desk staff was great. We asked to change rooms once we discovered we were next to the elevator and they quickly found us a new one. Overall, this is a nice hotel for a smaller town like Logan. We would stay again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Provo Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

The room was so nice. It was the cleanest smelling room I've ever been in. In the halls it has a nice cinnamon smell to it. The room had a 2 queen and a sleeper sofa in another partial room. The bathrooms were great. There was a bathroom and then a seperate room with a shower and sink. GREAT! Service was great. Very polite and for every request they were so helpful and on top of things. We called ahead to see if they had a crib and they said they'd put one in there before we arrived and they did. The breakfast was hot and plentiful. However the bagels weren't cut and all we had to cut them with was a plastic knife. I wish they had had a few extra choices for breakfast. Other than that it was new and nice and just peachy!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2010 via mobile

I travel for work and this is the best Spring Hill Suites that I have stayed at. Clean, new, comfortable.

• Stayed September 2010

Been to SpringHill Suites Logan? Share your experiences!