I'm staying there this weekend for the Half Marathon. Made my reservation 3 months ago. Now I call to make sure they are good with the Rewards points and they say I can't use them!!! There are not supposed to be Blackouts!! They say the Manager chooses how many rooms he'll allow each day. NOT GOOD!
I travel 20 stays per year, not alot. Split between Marriott and Hampton. Not had any Blackout issues with Hampton.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Logan Hotel Logan
- Springhill Suites Logan Hotel
- SpringHill Suites Logan Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are on the road for a few days or a few weeks, SpringHill Suites Logan is perfect for business or leisure. Our Marriott hotel in Logan is close to Utah State University, American West Heritage Center, USU Innovation Park and numerous activities. We will spoil you with great amenities such as wireless Internet, complimentary breakfast buffet, indoor pool, fitness room, 24-hour food market and complimentary daily newspaper delivered to your door. Up to 25 pct more spacious than traditional hotel rooms, our hotel suites in Logan feature separate eating and sleeping areas, 37 inch flat-panel TV, pullout sofa bed, luxurious bedding, microwave and refrigerator. When planning events, you couldn't find more convenience - our hotel is directly connected to the Riverwoods Conference Center, which accommodates up to 1,000 guests. When looking for affordable and spacious accommodations in Cache Valley, you will find an ideal choice at SpringHill Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.