“Jewel in the Valley.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Logan
Troy, AL
“Jewel in the Valley.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I've stayed at across the US. I was very pleased with this property including the warm welcome from hotel staff and the amazing view from my room. The room was very large with a king bed, whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, separate sitting area with a couch, desk, and fireplace! The breakfast selection was ok, but could have been replenished more often. However, I was certainly not left hungry. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the Logan area whether for business or pleasure.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Rochester, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed here January 3-5 for business. This hotel was much nicer than I ever would have expected given how inexpensive it was. My room was huge, a separate living/office room and bedroom. There was a gas fireplace next to the desk that I used both nights as I worked away on my laptop into the wee hours. The room was super clean, tons of storage space, beautiful new shower with lots of space. Just great.
Room service was fine. The first night it was delivered by their executive chef. I know this because his white uniform said "executive chef." I remarked to him that I didn't think I ever had the chef deliver my room service and he turned around and smiled and said he wanted me to get it while it was hot. I'm sure they were understaffed at that particular moment which was no doubt creating stress in the kitchen, but I appreciated getting my dinner hot on that cold night.
The only negative was the large window next to the bed was drafty, but the heating unit was underneath it so it compensated. If it hadn't been -9 out (you read that right, minus 9) it might not have mattered.
Very friendly staff throughout the hotel. Restaurants share their parking lot so other dining options easily accessible. Plus you are in the middle of gorgeous Utah scenery. Will definitely stay here again if I come back to Logan.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Matt L, Director of Marketing at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear valued guest... Thank YOU! We are not only glad that you choose to stay with us when you visit Logan, UT ...we are also extremely happy that you enjoyed everything about your visit! Yes, it can get pretty cold in Cache Valley during the winter... which is one of the many reasons we have built our hotel, restaurant and conference center as one building. You don't have to walk outside to access either the restaurant or the conference center during to cold temps of the Winter or the hot temps of the Summer. This also makes it a lot easier for our staff to get your room service food to you hot and fresh... and yes, our Executive Chef cares a great deal about the quality of the food he and his staff prepares. So, when that means he makes a room service run, he does it. And just for the record, I agree with you about how beautiful this valley is, it is one of the many reasons we love to live here! See you next time!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Amazing room! I had a very late check in and went straight to the room. The layout was great (it was a corner room/suite). It was very nicely decorated and made great use of the corner location. There was a fireplace which provided nice ambience as well as heat as was very relaxing. The decor was wonderful. It was so comfortable that I ended up sleeping in and missing the complimentary breakfast buffet. If you're in Logan...you can't go wrong here!

Room Tip: I had corner room and was quite happy with it...not sure if it is better than the others, but it was...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

we stayed here one night, it was a great hotel $88 a night with breakfast, free internet and free parking. Very new, clean and great staff highly recommend and definitely stay there again next time we are in Logan

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Pawcatuck, Ct USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is primarily a business hotel, so you know it is a great place on the weekend for travelers, as of the availability. suite was large, and the bed was in the top three I have ever slept in. parking easy. very easy stay. staff and Breakfast was fine all the way around.

Room Tip: if you are traveling from the south to Jackson Hole to the Yellowstone Park, this is a great jumping...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Hill-Slider, Director of Marketing at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you so very much, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We have recently made some large improvements to our breakfast buffet and we have had A LOT of compliments on it. By looking at how many reviews you have done, I can tell you get out a lot, so I appreciate your feedback. I hope we get to see you again soon here at The SpringHill Suites!
Boise, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

a brand new hotel chock-full of all the ammenities I could want.
my stay was extremely pleasent and I was impressed by how functional my room was.
Everything I needed to make myself comfortable in my room was provided.
I'll be back here again soon.
No better place to stay in Logan!

Room Tip: There don't seem to be any bad rooms in the hotel, but if you want a view of the mountains then...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Cedar City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stay at Springhill Suites every year in the fall and they take exceptional care of us.
Nice comfortable rooms and great all around amenities. There isn't any need to go any
where else if we don't want to. I think they are a little pricey, but worth a few extra dollars
to get such great service.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Matt L, Director of Marketing at SpringHill Suites Logan, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Bob, thank YOU so much! We are very happy you come back to us year after year, and we look forward to serving you and making your stay with us comfortable every time. I know what you mean about not needing to go anywhere else, with the Elements restaurant and other shops in the same complex, most of what you would need is right here... and Logan is not a big city, so if by chance you needed to run to a grocery store or anywhere else, everything you need is basically 5-10 min away. We'll see you soon!

Been to SpringHill Suites Logan? Share your experiences!