“Timp. Half Marathon” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Lehi
Utah
“Timp. Half Marathon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The room was fine, a little old but pretty clean. The air conditioner did not work well. We needed to go to bed early and wake up at 2:45am for our race. We did not get a good nights sleep. We had the air turned up as high as it would go and we were still sweating all night. We will stay somewhere else next year. A good nights sleep is too important before a race.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Tejay P, General Manager at Days Inn Lehi, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you Rosalyn for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We hope that you had a great time at the race. Also, we sincerely apologize that the a/c in your room was not working well at all. Please know that we have ordered a brand new one for your room. It's in our best hope that you give us another chance and come stay with us.
Again, thank you for your feedback and thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Meridian
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel is in a great location but very tired and run down. The entire property is in need of a remodel. The rooms are dirty and in need of general maintenance. Upon arrival I was told I could not be credited my loyalty points because I booked on line. Once to my room I was surprised how run down and dirty it was. Linens looked like they had not been washed, carpet was stained and had something sticky on it (kept my shoes on for safety) alarm clock was unplugged, no a/c on, only one light above the sink worked--I had to screw all the rest in! Breakfast was typical--ran out of wheat bread and had no more. I would stay at the Super 8 or BW across the street.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you Craig for taking the time to write us a feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. In order to earn Wyndham Rewards points, you MUST book it either directly through the hotel or through our website. We will address the other issues that you have mentioned ASAP. Thank you for your business and thank you for staying with us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was skeptical about the hotel when we drove in the parking lot. You could tell that the building was old so I expected the room to be old and damp. My husband wouldn't even get the bags out of the car because he was sure that we were going to be staying elsewhere. We were both very surprised at the room. Very clean and the mattress was quite nice. I did notice that the bathroom vent had not been cleaned in quite some time as it had lint all over the vents.

As others have said, the breakfast was minimal, waffles, apples, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, bagels and drinks. But it was fresh and well monitored.

The location is great. It has great access to the freeway so getting around was very easy.

The staff was very friendly and accomodating. We will stay here again when we pass through the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Saint George
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

pillows not good and sheets dild not fit the beds. on our second night our bathroom did not get cleaned

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was skeptical about any hotel in this area. This was a great hotel for the price; clean room, very friendly and helpful customer service. Yes, the breakfast was minimal, if you want to pay more for a room for a better breakfast (I only wanted hard eggs and a banana and they didn't have that, just starchy foods) go somewhere else. But, several restaurants and convenience stores are very close by. I would highly recommend this hotel for a quick and inexpensive stay. It was very convenient to the highway and many attractions. We were there for a track meet in Orem, the team stayed in Orem for $20.00 more a night with similar reviews, it was easy to get back and forth from. The rooms were immaculate, I have stayed in high end hotels that are not this clean. Yes, it is a basic hotel, but managed and kept up very well. I would not recommend going for a "stroll" alone at night in this area, but it is perfectly safe to come and go from. I did not see anything that made me nervous, just I am very cautious.

Room Tip: This was a very quiet hotel. As always ask for an upper room, and ask for quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tejay P, General Manager at Days Inn Lehi, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you valued guest for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a feedback regarding you recent stay. We would like to sincerely thank you for your kind words. We hope that your kids did excellent at the track meet. Thank you for staying with us here at Days Inn - Lehi. Please do come back and see us soon again.

Been to Days Inn Lehi? Share your experiences!