“BEST DARN PIZZA” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Layton, Utah, United States
“BEST DARN PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We are ones that like quaint places to eat and this is just that... I love the atomsphere is this lay back place to eat... We can tell the locals love this place becuase I asked them and they told us that they come at least twice a month or so. Why, they all said because of the wonderful food adn the way everyone gets treated... Both my wife really enjoyed our time there along with the biggest pizza I have eaten. It was outstanding...

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best Pizza and Pasta in Layton. Utah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

This place is small and that's what makes it awesome! The breadsticks are to die for, the pizza is incredible and the spaghetti and HUGE meatball is insane! Once you come here, you will definately be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Food never came.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

We went to eat with our kids around 6 in the evening. All the tables had not filled up yet and we were able to get a table that had a booth bench on one side and two chairs on the other which worked out really well for us. The waitress came and got us drinks right away and gave us time to look over the menu, we ordered a medium sized pizza and 4 breadsticks. A little bit latter the breadsticks came, they were very good. Then we waited, the rest of the tables filled up, the kids were starting to get hungry and we waited. The waitress brought a little plate of olives, a few pepperoni, and a few other veggies, to tide my daughter over. I finally told my husband I would take the kids for a walk. When I came back my husband was paying for the sodas and breadsticks and we left. It was now about twenty after seven!! My husband said that people that came in after us had got their pizzas with their pasta or other dishes. We took the kids to the babysitter and went to our movie and had popcorn for dinner. We were very disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Almere, The Netherlands
“Great food; okay atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Food is excellent. Service is very good. Atmosphere (seating, etc.) is okay. They keep it very cold in there, so wear a coat.

Visited November 2011
Syracuse, Utah
“An amazing local "Hole in the Wall"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

This is probably one of the best restaurants in all of northern Utah. The entire staff is very interesting and the food is nothing short of amazing. I have been going to the restaurant for over 5 years and I have never been displeased with the food or service. The only problem that they have is the wait. I hope that they never try to move or make the place any bigger, it would ruin the experience. I still hate the wait.

• Visited February 2012