“Food not great..” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
The Wild West
“Food not great..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The food was pretty tasteless. It was also very loud. We didn't even finish our food. The employees were CLUELESS

Visited December 2012

SLC UT
“Won't Return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

4 of us when there last night, hoping to get in easily on a Friday Night. Suprisingly many tables open (that should have been our first tip off). Most tables were dirty and not yet bused. We actually cleaned off a table ourselves; bus boy wiped it down. Picked up the phone to order and waited and waited for someone to answer and take order - never happened. Table next to us also waiting. Bus boy just said to wait - they must be busy. After 7-10 minutes... we got up and left.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Utah
“Good variety, a little different from most burger places”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Good burgers, decent selection. Ordering is a little odd due to having to use phones located at the tables and booths.

Layton, Utah
“Training for high cholesterol or obesity? Here's your place.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2009

When I heard the name "training table", I thought this would be a healthy restaurant. If you're "training" for something, shouldn't you be eating healthy meals? This menu doesn't contain ANYTHING you should be eating if you're training for some sport activity!

The menu is all hamburgers. There was one veggie burger choice, but you couldn't get any of the yummy burger toppings such as mushrooms. The vegie burger is destined to be plain. When I asked why I couldn't have a different topping, the employee told me that each burger arrives pre-frozen in a packet. So if I wanted to buy a hamburger and throw away the meat, I could place the remaining topping on my veggie burger.

Training Table has the most unhealty devoid-of-nutrients salad I have ever witnessed. It consisted of shredded iceburg lettuce with a complete mound of shredded American cheese piled on top. There is no point to eating this high-fat, low vitamin glob.

One of the menu items which appeared to be popular as I looked around the restaurant was cheese fries. If you are prefer to eat high-fat, high-cholesterol, low nutritional content food -- then this restaurant is just right for you. I am not "training" for obesity , Type II diabetes, and future heart disease....so I will never return to Training Table.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Not Impressed With This Restaurant.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2008

We ate at this restaurant last year. We were not impressed with either the food or the service. When we placed our order we were treated like we were there for them and not like we were guests. The food presentation was simple. Quality was good for fast food. Quantity was average for the price.

Sorry Utah natives, but I would rather go down the street and spend a couple more dollars at Red Robbins Gourmet Burgers.