“Great for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 168 Restaurants in Layton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Very good BBQ joint. Just opened 7 months ago. They are working on getting a website going. They are reviewed on SkyMiles Dining and Urbanspoon.
Bountiful,Ut
“Great for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Three of us try to eat there once a week. I keep saying that I want to try something other than the fried egg burger but it is hard. Bar BQ rocks, the brats are great. Service at times needs to improve but owner is friendly and makes up for it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Best bbq in Utah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

The food is absolutly perfect. Pulled pork sandwich is so good n homemade chips n fries couldnt be any better. Plus kids eat free on mondays and tuesdays an if thwy finish all their food they get a surprise. When ordering out there pretty quick to. My familys new favorite place to eat.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ogden
“Overpriced and needy owner!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I seen this restaurant and decided to stop in for a early super. I guess I should have realized it wasn't that great by the total lack of customers in the place. The waitresses were great and friendly. I sat down and they handed me a 3-4 pg (can't remember for sure how many pages) computer printed menu. It was so tacky and unprofessional in my opinion. Besides it was dirty and well used. I finally found something to eat that sounded good. You would think since I was the only customer it would not take so long to get, but it did. I wanted to relax. Had I wanted to visit while eating I would have taken along a friend or even my wife. This scraggly looking guy pulls out a chair and plops down at my table. I thoughtnhenwas going to ask for money, actually. I soon found out this was the owner. He starts asking me questions about the food, and how I liked it, etc... It got cold while he rambled. Just not professional.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
West Valley City, UT
“Great pulled park!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Finally got a chance to come here for dinner! Spicy pulled pork sandwich with fresh cut fries. Good dinner!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Addictive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I saw an ad and wanted a non chain experience. I had the moon dog burger with homemade chips and beans. The burger was juicy and flavorful but the baked beans were probably the best i've ever had. Service was friendly and the owner came by to make sure our food was perfect. Great place

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere