“no worries” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 11 hotels in Layton
north las vegas, United States
“no worries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

very comfortable with no worries of anything. and the staff was very friendly. as soon as I checked in I was being offered a complimentary drink and a meal to relax. the rooms were very clean and well supplied.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City / Layton, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff! Our mission is to "impress guest” and I’m very happy we succeeded! Our staff works very hard to impress every guest and it is very rewarding to them when a guest acknowledges their efforts. We are glad you enjoyed our drinks and meals . Again thank you for your response!

231 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Very helpful and friendly staff. Great rooms, good breakfast buffet. Very Dog friendly. Will be back. Great new breakfast area addition. BE back-L8R. They have a nice light meal Monday thru Thursday. Did not find any of the staff that didn't go out of there way to help.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our new breakfast area and our managers reception. We take great pride in our hotel and service and it is very rewarding when we get comments like this. Again, thank you and we look forward to impressing every guest who tries us out!
Bend, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my experience at this hotel. The staff was helpful and prompt. The gym/pool were clean and well stocked with towels. The room was clean and quiet. The in-room internet connection was a little slow, but not bad, and the hotel was very busy while I was there, which could have contributed. Good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for you kind words about our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed the gym, pool and your clean room. I'm sorry the internet was slow for you if this happens again please come let me know and I will look into this for you. We look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Layton!
San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Above expectations . . . again. New additions are excellent; breakfast & social areas are very useful. This hotel has always been managed and staffed extremely well. I've been going there since 2000, and they have always been this way. Good location too...convenient to many needs during a business trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for you kind words about our hotel. We are very happy to hear you like the new additions and we look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Layton!
Regina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

An unplanned stop on our vacation brought us here! I have always had good experiences with Hampton so wasn't worried about stopping here. Check in was quick and easy, the price was really good for what we received, the room was spacious and comfortable and the breakfast had everything we needed to feed our family - even the picky ones! Nothing negative to say at all! Next trip I may make this a planned stop!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City / Layton, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you so much for you kind words about our hotel. We are always looking for ways to impress our guests and we are happy to know you were happy with your stay and we look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Layton!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Just stayed here over the Labor Day weekend. Hotel is nice and clean, staff was friendly and willing to provide suggestions around the area for things to do. Not far from the highway, mall Antelope Island and many other outdoor activities. I've stayed at other Hampton Inn's, and this has been my best experience to date. Special thanks to Brittany and Mike.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience at our hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and service and it is very rewarding when we get comments like this. Again, thank you and we look forward to impressing every guest who tries us out!
Salt Lake City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I just wanted to send a note to whomever will listen that I have been staying with Hilton for years, a Diamond HH Member. However, one of the simplest acts was the most meaningful when it comes to customer service. I stayed the night in the Layton Hampton Inn for a race that was very early the next morning. It was close, I used points and it was hardly a night’s sleep. While checking in I asked if there would be breakfast available at 5:00am when I was supposed to be leaving for the race, and was told that although the food didn’t come out until 6:00am, they would put a to-go sack together for me, even though it was a Saturday. Very kind. However, the next morning, when I got up and was rushing out the door, the gentleman at the front desk told me they had put out breakfast early for me and I was able to have the meal I was hoping for. I had a great race, and a great experience with the staff that went the extra mile for me.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff! Our mission is to "impress guest” and I’m very happy we succeeded! Our staff works very hard to impress every guest and it is very rewarding to them when a guest acknowledges their efforts. Again thank you for your response!

Been to Hampton Inn Salt Lake City / Layton? Share your experiences!