“Good food, fun place” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Kanab
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse
Description: Our Chicken and Mushroom Alfredo is a classic as is our chicken marsala. Our veggie / vegan menu is inventive and tasty. Upstairs dining is available in our art gallery and we have outside dining for you and your pets. We have a full liquor license and we accept reservations. Take out orders are no problem.
Pennsylvania
“Good food, fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a great lunch here. Nice people, good mac and cheese.

The sandwiches were great. Good local beers as well

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sandy, Utah
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very friendly service & wonderful food with fair-priced evening meals. My husband had a delicious filet mignon while I enjoyed the chicken marsala. The ambiance was also very nice.

Visited February 2013
Springville, Utah
“Excellent service and healthy food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I loved the menu, a good diversity of all American and healthy/trendy foods. Kinda spendy, 10-12 dollars for lunch..

Visited March 2013
columbus ohio
“Rocking A!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

First of all, let me say that I had tried to dine here previously, however...I am usually in the area in the winter time, and I believe...until this year, this place was always closed until the end of March. I found out from a guide at Pipe Springs Nat'l Park that they were now open in the winter, so I CHOSE to drive another 1/2 hour at least, east (when I was headed west) to try it.
Hallelujah....
Good beverage list, local brews and decent wine list.
Since it was cold and SNOWING out....I wanted comfort food. Soup of the day was a tomato basil that I think I'm going to need to contact the chef and find out just what was in it...didn't ask when I was there....should have. Excellent, served with a warm herb bread....I decided on the "Pioneer Chicken" which was described as breaded, but if it was...it was very light, which was fine with me. Covered with a gravy-I would call it a sauce, on top of a piece of "Texas" toast. Topped with a corn salsa. Add a side of mac-n-cheese...I quickly forgot about the snow..my husband tried the veggie burger-also, very good.
So glad they are opened year round now. I believe they are still closed on certain weekdays, but hey....everyone needs days off.
Great atmosphere with local artwork-great wait staff, and a warm fireplace....

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kanab, Utah, United States
“Big city dining in a small town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food, service and ambience have been transported to Kanab, Utah from Houston, Texas. Not really. But the owners once lived in Houston. One of the owners has traveled much of the world when he worked in the news business. The other owner was a news anchor. Their influence in the restaurant is very apparent. Everything is done right but very relaxed and welcoming. Prices are above average for a small western town.

Visited January 2013

Been to Rocking V Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rocking V Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.