“So enjoyable!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 34 restaurants in Kanab
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse
Description: OPEN EVERY DAY 11:30a - 10p. Lunch 11:30a - 4:45p Dinner 5p - 10p Real food served by friendly staff in a relaxed atmosphere. From Filet Mignon to a deep dish veggie enchilada, our menu covers an international mix of favorites with a southwestern twist. Our Chicken and Mushroom Alfredo is a classic as is our chicken marsala. Our veggie / vegan menu is inventive and tasty. Upstairs dining is available in our art gallery and we have outside dining for you and your pets. We have a full liquor license and we accept reservations. Take out orders are no problem.
Holladay, Utah
“So enjoyable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

The food was great, but it was surpassed by the wonderful staff. The hostess, the wait staff - everyone was personable and helpful. They seemed to encourage a congeniality that was felt throughout the restaruant. The Chicken Marsala was heavenly, the lemon mousse with angel food cake as good as the description on the menu. I'd LOVE to return!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Kanab, Utah, United States
“Comfortable and delicious.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in Kanab most of my life and this is my first time eating here... I now know what I was missing! Jennie was our waitress and she was kind and attentive. It's nice knowing you don't have to wait for a drink. She was very nice. I had a chicken dish and it was delicious. My fiancé is very picky and be found something and he loved it. We also had dessert (shared the molten lava cake and key lime pie) and they were both delicious.
The prices are good (not as scary as I was lead to believe) and the atmosphere was a good one. Beautiful building. And I loved the choice of music playing.

Great place, and I'm sure i will be back plenty.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, AZ
“Good food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

They were busy, so we sat upstairs near the window. Nice view.

The food is much better than one would expect from the outside of the building. The wait staff had to go up and down the stairs with every order, and they were very attentive.

Good experience. I would eat there again.

Visited July 2012
California
“Great little artsy, hip spot in Kanab.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had several really great meals at the Rocking V in Kanab recently. The food was creative and really delicious, the service was absolutely great -- top notch. They really went out of their way to make sure that customers got what they needed. The ambiance is homey, warm and geared toward the artistically inclined. The only reason I couldn't give five stars is that it really is quite expensive and while great, I'm not sure those prices were fully warranted. The kids menu is reasonable and the items on it were delicious. Still, I can't say enough about the service - being treated so nicely made us not mind going back several times and spending the dough.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Napier, New Zealand
“Very Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

recommended by our hotel (Holiday inn) the food was enjoable and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Visited December 2012

Been to Rocking V Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rocking V Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.