“Cool Stuff Here” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Cool Stuff Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We go here all the time. Neat outdoor stuff. Coffee bar is awesome with way too many choices. Staff is very friendly. Good HOT strong coffee and great value.

Visited October 2013

93% Recommend
NY
“great gear & good coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

good stop for branded outdoor gear, maps and guides for hiking and climbing in the region, some crafty gifts; good coffee, if rather stingy on the serving sizes.

Visited September 2013
“Cool little place for great coffee.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We like good espresso and were having trouble finding a fix. We asked a "local" who recommended Willow Canyon Outdoor. The barista made us perfect custom made lattes. Also lots of cool outdoor gear if you need some new stuff.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place to start the day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We were staying nearby, between trips to Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce. My son's backpack water system needed a new bite valve. Although they didn't carry our admittedly off brand pack, the young gal working was able to point out what they did have available. I was able with a couple parts they did have for sale to cobble something together for his pack thankfully as Zion was very hot and we needed all the water we could carry. The store smelled divinely of coffee and I ordered a latte too. It was quite good and well made, although she didn't give me a sleeve for it. There appeared to be a small sitting area in the back. It would be a fantastic place to start the day with friends or family with a good cup before heading off for a day of adventure! I'll be back to Kanab in a couple days and I'll stop there again for another latte or two!

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Helpful, well-stocked store; espresso not so great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I turned up late in the evening and was very surprised to find the place still open. I needed a spare part for my backpack hydration system and the staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. They went to all lengths to help me out. They were also friendly and interested in my trip and offered some great tips on local hiking, eventually leading t me buying a great book too. I thought I would have an espresso to go too, but it was not as good as I had hoped - it was too watery and over-extracted. I did get back there later in the week and had a considerably better latte. It may be that I got unlucky or that the quality of the coffee is quite dependent on who is making it. I wish I had had more chance to find out. Great store for hiking needs at all times of the day though.

• Visited June 2013