“Great ride and view!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 13 Outdoor Activities in Kanab
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Southern Utah is the starting line for your ATV adventure. We offer the most diverse terrain in Southern Utah. Explore the sand, red rock formations, rivers, Historic Forts, Dinosaur tracks and Petroglyphs on one of our BRAND NEW automatic Honda Ranchers ATV's or Yamaha Rhino's.
Dexter, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
“Great ride and view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

James and Jennifer were very friendly. James took me out and made sure I was able to see the whole park, take pictures and have a few thrills. He was polite to ask if I wanted him to slow down and drive a little less crazy.... I told him to go for it and it was better than a roller coaster with an awesome view. I was able to get some great photos.

Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
“Thank you James & Jennifer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My son and I really enjoyed riding the ATV over the sand dunes. James was a great guide and always looked back to check up on us. Jennifer had been amazing from the start. She went out of her way to help me plan my Utah/Arizona trip, gave a lot of good suggestions and advice when I called. We were late getting to the sand dunes so we were told they could only take us out for an hour on the ATVs and we would have to come back another day to rent the sand sled (something my little one was looking forward to doing). When we got back from the thrill ride on the ATV, there were some people waiting to take another tour. Even though they were ready to close shop for the night, James agreed to take these people on a 30-minute tour. Seeing that they would remain open for at least 30 minutes more, Jennifer allowed my toddler to take the sand sled out and play free of charge. I was very grateful as I discovered 30 minutes of sand sledding was all we could handle after a long day. Thank you so much James and Jennifer! We had an awesome time on the sand dunes!

Tampa, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Absolutely great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

On the drive between Zion NP and Page AZ, we saw a sign on US 89 at a cross road that said "Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park, 13 miles". We decided on a whim to check it out. The park is amazing with these huge sand dunes made of Navajo Sandstone that blew into the widening valley and was deposited by the wind. At the gate we discovered that Utah Off-Road Outfitters had a concession for ATV tours in the park, We chose the 3 hour tour with Pat driving while I took photos. James Gilchrist lead us on our tour and he did a magnificent job, The weather was threatening rain so we did the tour in reverse order because I was really interested in seeing the remote dinosaur foot prints fossilized in an ancient river bed. James was very flexible about that. Other than a brief rain, the weather held and we were able to complete the full tour. We definitely enjoyed the tour and would recommend it enthusiastically.

“Photo tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I am a professional photographer, and I had a one-on-one tour of the most beautiful "dunescapes"!
James is very knowledgable and extremely considerate. Great ride!

Birmingham, Alabama
“ATVing on the Coral Pink Sand Dunes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

James is a wonderful guide and Jennifer does a great job with helping riders with their gear and getting their payment. They are both very friendly and make you feel welcome! We happened to stumble upon the ATV rental at Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park and am very glad that we did. We did not have a lot of time so we only did a quick 1 hour ride, but it was amazing! We had a blast and will definitely use them again in the future!!

Visited April 2013