The hotel smelled funny (like old dirt in the rooms and like chemicals in reception area). Construction site was in front of the hotel and they started about 6 am!
Breakfast was horrible- not a piece of fruit, no eggs - just stale whole wheat bread and fake butter! Some cheerios/fruitloops and fake apple/ orange juice. Too bad- this location is great but nobody wants to go the extra mile for service. The receptionist wasn't even friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion National Park is just 19 miles from the Travelodge in Hurricane, Utah. Our location in the downtown area of Hurricane places us within walking distance to many major restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Travelodge Hurricane Zion National Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Hurricane Zion National Park Area Hotel Hurricane
- Travel Lodge Hurricane
- Hurricane Travel Lodge
- Hurricane Travelodge
- Travelodge Hurricane Zion National Park Area Utah