“Back for round two!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Back for round two!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

So I decided to take a return trip of my own since I had some time off. It was a bit slower it seemed, perhaps it's because it's turning to winter. Anyhow, this time I decided to try a specialty salad and it was delicious. I got the Grilled Greek Salad and it was definitely worth it. The flavors all complimented each other well, and it came in a good sized portion (I could barely finish it!). To finish off my meal I decided to go with a scoop of ice cream with strawberries and a glass of their house Zinfandel. I was not let down, will definitely be back again!

• Visited November 2013

b town
“Finally, good seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Beins as southern Utah is mainly chain restaurants it's nice to find a locally owned eatery. Meat eaters will enjoy the great juicy steaks, and (finally!!!) good salmon done right. The salads (for us waist watchers) are exiting and fresh. All in all, eating good may cost more, but it's worth it

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Angeles, Washington
“Awesome Food, great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Initially gave the manager grief about the menu. I informed him that when one is hungry having over 100 choices that all sounded great didn't help! ;-)
We were a little curious about what justified a somewhat high priced Portebello mushroom pizza but after our first bite....... Heaven!! One of the best (all fresh ingredients) pizzas we've ever had! Open view to the kitchen also made the wait interesting as we were able to watch our meal being prepared.
Set aside the cost and prepare yourself for a great meal in a family run restaurant!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Big selection of cheap wine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I always get fabulous service and a good buzz when I visit this place! They had an even bigger selection of $20 bottle of wine. The food is always excellent. A place like this belongs in Vegas!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Astoria oregon
“After a visit to the park, a cold beer and burger sounded good, at least in our dreams.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Well we stopped on a whim.
The tables were partially full in main room. The remaining tables dirty. We waited half hour for the owner guy to clean a table.
We verbally agreed to buy food with our drink. Never offered a drink etc.
The menu, the surprise, the prices! Well maybe it will be a good ten dollar hamburger or 27.00 pizza. Wrong! A 47.00 bill
Rendered two burgers and drink,
We really dont know how the burger was so bad . Maybe ground twice? What was in it?
In Europe theyll slip goat or pig sometimes horse. Anyway, it was bad. We were sick all night.
Return? Let me think. No