“Incredible rate for a brand new hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Holladay
Vernal, Utah
“Incredible rate for a brand new hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I could not believe how low the room rate was for this new hotel. We came to SLC for a weekend trip and when I saw the rate for this hotel I quickly made my reservations as I thought there was an error. I'm sure the rates will jump when ski season arrives as it is conveniently located at the mouth of Cottonwood Canyon. The rooms were spacious with an L-shaped couch that can be converted to a 3rd bed. The queen beds were firm and comfy. As expected from a new hotel, the rooms were incredibly clean. Our shower did not have very high water pressure, but I can appreciate water conservation in this part of the country! The breakfast was delicious, plentiful, and the eating area was spacious. The staff was courteous and willing to help with anything. I was offered to have a staff member go to the store and buy me a brush when I told them I left it at home. That's true customer service! I strongly encourage everyone to experience the look and feel of a new Hyatt!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I live near this hotel and have watched with anticipation as it's been under developement and was excited to try it out the first night of their grand opening. I can honestly say that it was well worth the wait. The location is unparalleled, near the mouth of Big & Little Cottonwood Canyons, right off the I-215 Interchange, close to golf, dining, skiing, hiking, biking and many other outdoor activities.

The hotel itself is a beautiful combination of natural materials and colors that blend well into the beautiful backdrop of the Wasatch Mountains.

The lobby is spacious, bright and very inviting. The staff couldn't have been more gracious and accommodating. We had lunch in the Gallery and were most satisfied with both the quality of the food as well as the presentation and the service was exceptional.

The room was spectacular, with a view of the city, the adjacent golf course and the mountains to the east. We stayed in room # 320 which was a suite and the room was outstanding, roomy, functional and very inviting. The décor is very tasteful and the bed was extremely comfortable.

We had our grandchildren with us and we all enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub, which have commanding views of the mountains and the city. Everything was clean, towels and lounge chairs were available, with restroom and shower facilities available right at the pool.

Anyone considering a trip to Salt Lake for skiing, hiking, biking, or business, or just pleasure, this hotel should be on your list of places to stay. You can get to anywhere in the mountains, or the city from this prime central location and you'll find multiple dining options within walking distance.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood

Address: 3090 E 6200 S, Holladay, UT 84121
Location: United States > Utah > Holladay
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Holladay
Hotel Class:3 star — Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood Utah/Holladay

If you own or manage Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.