“Retro” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 50 Restaurants in Heber City
St. George, Utah
“Retro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

OMG, real homemade pies. The breakfasts are the best.

Visited June 2012

Utah
“Go for Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Chick's is like stepping back into another time. Think Mayberry. Very small but with great breakfast and service.

West Valley City, Utah
“Beware Cold Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

My husband took me for a quick morning get away. He had eaten there on a fishing trip with his buddies. He said the food was great. The waitress seemed friendly and helpful. We ordered and about 25 minutes later our food arrived. Mine was ice cold. I ordered biscuits and gravy and hash browns. Both were cold. The hash browns were somewhat crispy and I am sure they were from a package of frozen potatoes. The gravy was so cold I could not eat it. My husbands food was barely warm. He had an omelet it was Ok. He let me eat his hash brown because everything on my plate was cold. We didn't see the waitress again until she brought our check. The food was not expensive but I would not waste my money, go to McDonalds instead! By the way my husband said he will go up the canyon to Daniel Summit to eat from now on.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Great food, great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

Chick's is on Route 40 in Heber which is about 8 miles from the Lodge at Stillwater. Great food, great prices and great service.

Visited November 2011
Utah
“Awesome Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

We went for breakfast and I must admit we were a little scared to go in because it is sort of run down looking and there were a bunch of motorcycles out front. We decided to go in anyway and we were pleasantly surprised. It is very nice inside and the food and service were exceptional.

• Visited July 2011