We chose The Lodge at Stillwater for our New year’s celebration ski trip, and since we had never been to Park City, this seemed like a great deal for the price and the accommodations, what we didn’t know was how far away from the main street it would be. But all honesty be told, transportation was no problem since they have an agreement with Alliance Transportation Service and they can take you back and forth to the ski parks as well as to any other of many locations for free, and if you plan on going somewhere different than their local destinations they charge you 12 dollars for trip, which is not that expensive if you think of it (what I would suggest is that you hop on the transportation and it can drop you on main street, and from there you can take the free bus that goes all along the area).
As for the hotel installations, the rooms are very well kept and fully equipped. We stayed in a a two bedroom, one kitchen room and the space is excellent. Each bedroom has their own tv, bathroom/shower, and a very comfortable bed, and then there is an extra complete bathroom with shower and all in the living room, which comes equipped with a fireplace, kitchen, living room and even terrace!
As for the service we could say that it could be better, 3 very friendly people run the hotel, but its too big for only them, so they do come shorthanded in that area, we had several problems which they helped solve but that could have been avoided with more personnel. The cleaning of the rooms is what I would honestly say lacks everything, they come each day, leave clean towels, do the bed and basically put any dirty plates that are in the sink in the dishwasher (any other dirty plate not left on the sink will be left like that) but they don’t even turn it on! So don’t expect to come back to a made up kitchen and room after you hit the slopes unless you do it yourself!
One last thing… DO take advantage of the ski shop in the hotel, they do offer great prices for ski equipment as for lift prices!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With such an abundance of lodging options in the Park City area, we appreciate your consideration of The Lodge at Stillwater. The Lodge at Stillwater is one of the few remaining “undiscovered” gems in the Park City area. Located at the Jordanelle Reservoir, and just across the road from Deer Valley’s Jordanelle Express Gondola- The Lodge at Stillwater is the perfect base camp for whatever adventure awaits you.We are located just minutes outside of Park City, Utah. Enjoy complimentary shuttle service to area skiing, shopping, dining, and more.We look forward to your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lodge at Stillwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Stillwater Hotel Heber City
- Hotel At Stillwater
- Lodge At Stillwater Heber City, Utah