“Nice place for great rate!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Heber City
Heber
“Nice place for great rate!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

The hotel is conveniently located right downtown in Heber. The place is neat and clean... the room is spacious and clearly nice and clean. I liked the white sheets only on the bedding so you can see its clean. Front desk service friendly and helpful in finding nearby good restaurants. Also has breakfast included and pool and hot tub. Can't beat the rate for what you get! We would definately come back here again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
hopitalityhie, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Heber City, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad your stay was wonderful. We look forward to meeting your travel needs in the future. Thank you again for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express in Heber City.

99 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Broomfield, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stayed here two nights while I was getting my scuba cerification at the Homestead Crater. The hotel is very well maintained. The rooms are HUGE, bathrooms are nice, beds are comfortable. The internet access is free, but a little spotty. Fine for checking email and social networks, but my husband and I tried to stream a tv episode and it went in and out several times over the course of an hour. No big deal though...Free breakfast in the morning is nothing special, but a nice perk. Would stay here again if I was in Heber City. 10-15 minutes from the Crater and 20 minutes to downtown Park City.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 219, with two queen beds and it was pretty quiet in the parking lot that we faced...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
NVNHotels, VP-Sales at Holiday Inn Express Heber City, responded to this review, March 22, 2012
Thank you very much for your review of our Holiday Inn Express in Heber City. The management and staff make it their #1 priority to deliver the best value in the area and I am glad that this was your experience during your visit with us. We hope that you will consider us again when visiting the Heber City area.
maui
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

GREAT place to stay, only 20 minutes from downtown Park City. Just ten minutes to the Jordanelle lifts!
I've been staying here for every year for 8 years now, The place is spotlessly maintained! Friendly, helpful staff and lovely rooms. Caren Fish has been the smiling face I love to see there every year, she is the consummate host. Always cheerful, smiling, polite and professional. She is also drop dead gorgeous with an equally beautiful family. Roger is great too! I miss Matt but I still ski with him every year.
The rooms are not gigantic but not tiny either and very well appointed with nice fridge, closet, large bathroom, desk to answer emails on, great tvs and lovely beds. The best part other than your own fireplace? The large jacuzzi tub right in the room! What a treat after a long day of fantastic skiing on the beautiful slopes of Park City. The Canyons and Deer Valley are my favorites ski resorts in Utah. They have a nice complimentary light breakfast buffet each day so you can head straight to the slopes from the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone not wanting to stay and pay $500 a night in downtown PC. Heber is a lovely little western town.

Room Tip: Be sure and ask for a room with the jacuzzi and fireplace in the room! And if you are skiing Deer V...
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
NVNHotels, VP-Sales at Holiday Inn Express Heber City, responded to this review, February 8, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. I will pass the positive comments on to Caren and the staff at the Holiday Inn Express. The management and staff make it their top priority to deliver exceptional guest service and I am glad this was the case during your visit. We appreciate your business for the last 8 years and hope you will continue to stay with us. We value our guest's opinions and will use them to refine our service delivery. We hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express. Thank you
Los Osos, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights. I will stay again if I have to, but I will not book it on Priceline. This was my last-straw with Priceline. We always seem to get hotels that are either under construction, or have a group of substandard rooms set aside for Priceline customers. This particular hotel would not let us switch from 2 queens to a king (they had some available) because it was booked through Priceline (at a savings of only $10 a night). Poor management on Holiday Inn's part too. It was nice having a free breakfast available, decent, but essentially cafeteria food. Being on the first floor was unbelievably loud from upstairs. I could have asked to switch rooms but after 2 days we didn't feel like packing it all up. I was also hesitant given how my first request went. Take ear plugs. FOOD: We ate at Spin Cafe, it was delicious. For fast food we loved the taco salads at Beto's, and we are from CA.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
NVNHotels, VP-Sales at Holiday Inn Express Heber City, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered due to Priceline. I will speak with the GM at the Hotel to ensure she communicates Priceline issues should not be our guest's issues and to make sure our guests are taken care of. Although we enjoy a great partnership with Priceline, mistakes are made, and, unfortunately, in this particular instance, you, our guest, is highly inconvenienced. We will address and correct the issues so that it does not happen to guests in the future. Thank you, once again, for your review. Without them, we cannot identify and fix them. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Call our hotel directly so that we are able to ensure your reservations are correct. We hope to see you soon
Heber City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I stay at Holiday Inn Express in Heber Ut. 3 or 4 times a year. The company I work for has offices in Heber, close to the Holiday Inn Express, as well as other locations throughout the state of Utah. We facilitate seminars off and on during each year, along with business partners visiting us in Heber. I make all our lodging reservations for the seminars at Holiday Inn Express in Heber because I know that the management and clerks and even the maids, go out of their way to be friendly, even if it is a kind 'Hello'.
They work around our schedules, which is a huge thing when I am making reservations for 10 rooms or just one or two. Quite often when I make reservations for lodging, it is for multiple rooms that may need different check-in and check-out days. Quite often, I need to call and cancel a room or change it to a different day and they have always been most agreeable and pleasant to work with.

Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
NVNHotels, VP-Sales at Holiday Inn Express Heber City, responded to this review, February 2, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that the staff and management of the hotel work well with you when you book rooms in Heber City. They make it their top priority to go above and beyond our guests need. I am glad this is the case in your experiences with the hotel. I will pass on your comments to the hotel GM and her staff. Thank you again for your comments.
Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I stay at this hotel when ever I am in the area. It is a great place to stay with friendly service and knowledgeable staff. Roger and Caren are always great to talk to and go above and beyond to help me. I have recommended this hotel to others and always hear satisfactory remarks from everyone I have sent there. I will be returning to Heber City again and when I do I will stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad that your experiences with the Holiday Inn Express are favorable ones. I will pass on your comments to Roger and Caren and thank them for a job well done. It is always good to hear of positive experiences from our guests. Thank you and we hope to see you soon.
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

Its too bad this hotel has an awful Manager, Karen, because it is a decent hotel. However, when the manager refuses to speak to me about needing to cancel my last night, that is just plain unprofessional.

I left several messages, and she never returned my call. If they have some sort of no cancellation policy whatsoever, so be it, but have the courtesy to speak with me to see how we can work it out.

The customer service and management at this establishment are an embarrassment to the Holiday Inn Franchise.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
NVNHotels, VP-Sales at Holiday Inn Express Heber City, responded to this review, January 27, 2012
Thank you for your comments. Without them, we wouldn't be able to address and correct the deficiencies. I sincerely apologize that Karen did not contact you regarding your situation. Our current cancellation policy states you are able to cancel your reservation up to 6 pm on the day of your arrival so there should not have been a charge to your credit card. I would like to resolve this for you, so please contact me directly at clanceta@nvnhotels.com and I will be happy to assist you in resolving this matter to your satisfaction. Once again, thank you for your review.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Heber City? Share your experiences!