“Support the independents” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mountain Ridge Motel & Rv

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hatch
Mountain Ridge Motel & Rv
Save Saved
You added Mountain Ridge Motel & Rv to your Saves list
106 S Main St, Hatch, UT 84735   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hatch
California
“Support the independents”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

New or nearly new, in perfect immaculate condition. Very small, 7 units along with RV park. Friendly help even though they lost my reservation, but not an issue as I was the only guest for the night. WIFI was there but didn't work, it wouldn't connect even though it saw it. Limited WIFI from across the street. No extras like Refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave or breakfast in the AM. Still, a nice place I would consider staying at again even though you have to make reservations by phone, no online booking. Support the small fry, if you can do without the amenities, this is the place. Nothing was wrong and I would stay there again. Working WIFI and maybe a small fridge would make it a full 5 stars in my book.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you are taking 89 north and it's getting dark this place is the best even by large chain standards. I called ahead, which was unnecessary, and the gentlemen at the front desk was very nice and very helpful. The trims are in some respects nicer than your own! Lol!

There is no one here past 9pm so call ahead if its 8p just be safe.

Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed May 2012
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Found this place on Trip Advisor. We were a little bit unsure but it turned out to be an excellent find. The room was very clean and comfortable. Big bathroom in our room for three of us. We enjoyed staying in this small community located in the perfect spot for our sightseeing in Utah. We would definitely return here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

For a roadside motel this place is great value for the money. Key positives were the immaculately clean rooms & location was perfect for our road trip. We had two rooms a normal room and a mini suite. two bathrooms in the mini were really nice. Front office stayed late to check us in as we arrived after 11 pm. Not often you find a motel this clean Definitely you can sleep easy here

• Stayed September 2012
North Port
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

When I reviewed this place on tripadvisor. I told my wife Wow, that place has a perfect rating based on 9 reviews. We were a little skepticle. When I called Jim answered the phone and I told him I'd like a room. He hooked me right up. A great price with AAA. I said I'll take it & he said OK, what's your name & I told him & he said you're all set for room number 4. I asked IF he needed a credit card & he said: "No, but I would appreciate a call IF you decide not to come." I was a little worried about not having a confirmation number, but when we arrived I told him I was in room 4 and he said "Welcome .... my name is Jim." He had lots of insights about the sites and gave me a tip to see Cedar Breaks National Monument. Thank you Jim! It was great.

Room Tip: Room 4 was great & we slept great.
calgary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed here for one night and were not impressed with the lack of professionalism at checkin or our accommodations. I would not recommend this motel and would not stay here again. It was on the highway and was noisy.

Banks, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

What appealed to us was not only the small number of sites but the neat and tidy appearance of the spaces which were wide and LEVEL gravel pull throughs. AND the shower was AWESOME-- beautifully tiled and felt like you were in a top notch hotel! Having a 40' motorhome and tow, this was a perfect place to stay for 4 nights as we went thru Bryce Canyon,Kodachrome State Park and Cedar Breaks NM. PLUS the manager - Jim- was so helpful in giving us hiking places and weather advice. The staff was friendly and neighbor-like. We felt so at ease and supported. They even had an ice machine we could use! Absolutely recommend this central location for anyone visiting this area!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Mountain Ridge Motel & Rv? Share your experiences!