“Great find in a good location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mountain Ridge Motel & Rv

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hatch
Mountain Ridge Motel & Rv
106 S Main St, Hatch, UT 84735   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Hatch
Nashville
“Great find in a good location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Found this place on Trip Advisor. We were a little bit unsure but it turned out to be an excellent find. The room was very clean and comfortable. Big bathroom in our room for three of us. We enjoyed staying in this small community located in the perfect spot for our sightseeing in Utah. We would definitely return here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

For a roadside motel this place is great value for the money. Key positives were the immaculately clean rooms & location was perfect for our road trip. We had two rooms a normal room and a mini suite. two bathrooms in the mini were really nice. Front office stayed late to check us in as we arrived after 11 pm. Not often you find a motel this clean Definitely you can sleep easy here

• Stayed September 2012
North Port
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

When I reviewed this place on tripadvisor. I told my wife Wow, that place has a perfect rating based on 9 reviews. We were a little skepticle. When I called Jim answered the phone and I told him I'd like a room. He hooked me right up. A great price with AAA. I said I'll take it & he said OK, what's your name & I told him & he said you're all set for room number 4. I asked IF he needed a credit card & he said: "No, but I would appreciate a call IF you decide not to come." I was a little worried about not having a confirmation number, but when we arrived I told him I was in room 4 and he said "Welcome .... my name is Jim." He had lots of insights about the sites and gave me a tip to see Cedar Breaks National Monument. Thank you Jim! It was great.

Room Tip: Room 4 was great & we slept great.
calgary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed here for one night and were not impressed with the lack of professionalism at checkin or our accommodations. I would not recommend this motel and would not stay here again. It was on the highway and was noisy.

Banks, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

What appealed to us was not only the small number of sites but the neat and tidy appearance of the spaces which were wide and LEVEL gravel pull throughs. AND the shower was AWESOME-- beautifully tiled and felt like you were in a top notch hotel! Having a 40' motorhome and tow, this was a perfect place to stay for 4 nights as we went thru Bryce Canyon,Kodachrome State Park and Cedar Breaks NM. PLUS the manager - Jim- was so helpful in giving us hiking places and weather advice. The staff was friendly and neighbor-like. We felt so at ease and supported. They even had an ice machine we could use! Absolutely recommend this central location for anyone visiting this area!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We found Mountain Ridge purely by chance but it was by far and away the best motel we stayed in during the course of a 10-day trip across Utah. The owner had mislaid our booking but happily put us up in the $99 suite for the price of a standard room. Clean, comfortable and the most peaceful night's sleep we had all trip. Great burgers & steaks in the restaurant across the street and a cracking diner down the road (try the French toast and listen for the owner's Malboro stained banter).

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at Mountain Ridge for two nights in early August while visiting Bryce and Zion with my husband and 6 yr old daughter. I had already booked a room at Ruby's Inn Best Western only because it was literally a stone's throw from Bryce but then I came across this place on Trip Advisor. I was just blown away by all the rave reviews so I just had to call and see if they had any last minute availability. I spoke with a very nice man named Jim- he told me the Jr suite was available and took down my name & number. He said that he didn't take credit card info until check-in but just asked that I call if we needed to cancel. How often does that happen anymore? Our room was just lovely- spacious living area with flat screen (satellite) TV and sofa bed, 1 full bath and 1 powder room, comfortable king bed. Beautifully furnished, comfortable and clean. Also a mini fridge and microwave. Hatch is a very small town only 20 miles or so from Bryce. If don't mind the drive (Traffic doesn't exist in this area- at least not while we there), do yourself a favor and give Jim a call. It's a wonderful alternative to the pricy chains hotels at half the price.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Mountain Ridge Motel & Rv? Share your experiences!