We have just returned from a 2-week to Utah. While we were in the area, we stayed at the Best Western River Terrace Motel. The motel sits on the bank of the Green River; there is a walk along the river in back of the property. Our windows overlooked the river as well.
Our room was very quiet and clean; the decor is soothing and tasteful. Carpeting is thick. The motel has always been a non-smoking facility. Experiences with non-smoking rooms in other hotels is usually in a room that was once a smoking room, but has since been designated as non-smoking. These rooms usually have a smoking odor which we find offensive. Not so with this motel.
Due to the nature of our trip, the motel was a central location for our travel. We explored the surrounding area for photographic purposes. We found that the motel was the best place to be in the area. Our final destination was Moab, UT and the Best Western is about 60 miles away.
The best thing about the motel is breakfast!. In addition to the usual fare, food cooked by the resident chef, Ben, was offered. The omelets were wonderful! Ben was charming and cordial. He also told stories about the local area and his family. Carlos, the greeter at the breakfast area, was also great! He informed all comers of the menu and did not make any errors in our orders.
The personnel at the check-in counter were very helpful as well. The people who work here are friendly and smiling. I have stayed in many a motel over the years, but this one is the best!
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.