This is a great hotel to stay at. The rooms are large, comfortable and nicely furnished. The grounds are beautifully landscaped. The hotel and adjourning restaurant sit on the banks of the Green River.
I agree with the other reviewers about the FREE breakfast that is included with the price of the room. There a self-service breakfast bar in the lobby and, also, each guest is greeted by a very nice gentleman host who verbally tells them what types of omelets are available. The omelets are then freshly cooked in the kitchen.
The restaurant is a few yards from the hotel, and the food and service is also great.
We have stayed here through the years when traveling on I-70, and will continue to do so :).
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- River Terrace Hotel
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.