Grateful to get a room despite sold out capacity. Mentioned to the front desk lady that we had had so much dust in our room on our previous visit (we were assigned the very same room). She immediately became a drama queen, stating that she had NEVER heard anyone ever mentioning dust before! Guess she doesn't read trip advisor commentary. We would recommend an intense cleaning of the carpets and drapes. That said, we still love the place, run-on toilets and all. Bottom line, it is convenient when you're driving through Utah, headed east or west. The breakfasts are to die for, and when and if Carlos ever leaves, then we will take leave as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah