This hotel was the best hotel we stayed in whilst we were touring the canyon lands over a 2 week period in May 2013. Our room was spacious & well appointed. The room opened out onto a balcony which overlooked the Green River. The hotel has a very pleasant outdoor pool which was very welcome after a long day travelling. The hotel did not serve dinner but right next door there is an excellent restaurant where we had one on the best meals in the whole of our 2 week stay. Breakfast was available in a small servery with additional outdoor seating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah