(Sept. 2013) Wonderful, excellent service; outstanding rooms; hot breakfast includes buffet items typical of nicer hotels as well as a custom to order hot breakfast entrée like Western omelets, biscuits and gravy, or French toast. (Included in cost of room, gratuities appreciated but not expected.)
Buffet items included bacon, sausage, breads, yogurts, coffee, juices, and more. Outdoors are several scenic fountains, luxurious lounging areas facing the river, additional lounge seating next to the river, and beautiful flowers. Rooms were beautiful, spacious, comfortable beds with many pillows, thick towels, and iHome dock. There is a wonderful full service restaurant next door, so walk on over and grab a bite before strolling along the Green River behind the hotel. Everything is beautiful and very relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah