We stayed at the River Terrace Inn to be close to Goblin Valley State Park (a must see). As we entered the lobby, we wondered if we had just entered the Twilight Zone and stepped back in time. Very dated furnishings (hope you like purple). But, our room was huge, clean and comfortable. Nice balcony with a view of the river. The breakfast is free and made to order. What a rarity. Delicious melons! Overall a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah