The hotel is located adjacent to the Green River. The grounds are simply but tastefully kept, the rooms quiet and spacious, the facilities well kept and immaculate. Carlos hosts at breakfast, offering guests a wide variety of cooked selections ( eggs, French toast, pancakes, a variety of omelets) in addition to serve yourself options. We spent four nights at the River Terrace, and awakened refreshed and ready to explore the back roads in the San Rafael Swell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah