We planned our trip to stay at the River Terrace Inn, formerly Best Western, on our way west. The room faced the river although it was hard to see due to vegetation. Our bed was very comfortable with enough pillows for my husband's neck. Internet service was fast. The room was quiet. The water was soft (always a plus for this traveler). Breakfast is a very unique experience because of made-to-order dishes. Omelets are freshly made and the French toast was not too heavy. Very friendly staff members. It is an oasis in the area, very quiet and green. I loved watching the hummingbirds on the feeders during breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah