We had to make a quick change of plans for our Spring trip to Moab from Denver due to nasty weather in Vail. We had planned to tow our tear drop camper and take road bikes (on top of the SUV) to Moab for a 4 day trip of hiking and cycling. We decided to leave the tear drop and look for a hotel. All hotels were booked that was reasonably priced. So, we looked at a map and saw Green River, UT was only about 45 miles from the place we wanted to ride. I used trip advisor to locate a hotel in Grn River. The Holiday Inn Express was available so we booked it. We arrived not knowing what to expect and we were pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean. The breakfast area was spic and span. The food was fair but plentiful. The staff very friendly and accommodating. Even a little outside place to grill (we brought our own travel grill). I would recommend this HI Express to anyone thinking of a trip to Moab or even as a stop over while en route to another destination. We stayed here for 4 nights and enjoyed our alternative vacation plan. Also very quiet. We had a 1st floor room so we could hear occ the people above us but not to the sides. Would ask for a 2nd floor room when booking ahead. Thank you, HI Express of Green River, Utah!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel, Green River, Utah hotel offers 60 guest rooms and has all the amenities that make the brand a top pick plus an indoor pool and hot tub which form the perfect end to a day of travel. Excellent location with beautiful views of the Bookcliff mountains. Close proximity to dining, golf and the John Wesley Powell Museum. This hotel is centrally located to all of the spectacular scenery that Southeastern Utah is famous for. Hotel features include free local phone calls, high speed wireless internet, and a complimentary Express Start breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Green River, UT and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Green River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Green River Hotel Green River
- Holiday Inn Green River
- Green River Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Green River Utah