“Clean hotel, friendly and very helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars

Super 8 Motel Green River
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1248 East Main St., Green River, UT 84525   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Green River
Tucson, Arizona
“Clean hotel, friendly and very helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed one night at the nice & clean Green River Super 8 before a canoe trip down the Green River (a highly recommended 3 day trip through beautiful red rock country).

At checkout, I forgot a treasured T-shirt with the memories from a beautiful trip to Antarctica. To make it short, the friendly staff found it, and kept it for 4 days, and give it to me when we returned 4 days later. Most other hotels would have thrown it away, but not at the Green River Super 8. Very honest and friendly staff.

Also, very quiet hotel, new, large, clean rooms, good prices, nice indoor pool. Strongly recommended.

The Schuh family, July 2013

Room Tip: upstairs at the end of the building a bit more privacy & quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Green River isn't a destination, but a stop over and this motel is about as good as it gets. So I have no real complaints. We certainly got our monies worth of a good night sleep, shower, and small usual breakfast fare.

• Stayed July 2013
Louisville, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had planned to stay in Grand Junction traveling from Boulder to Capital Reef National Park, but the one hotel I checked in Grand Junction was booked, so just kept driving! As it began to approach 9:30 p.m. , I started to get a little concerned about where to stop for the night. It seemed like hours of open sagebrush since Colorado with no hotels in sight. Then I found Green River. The Super 8 clerk said , apologetically, "We only have 2 suite rooms left". Wow! Was I lucky. I booked a King suite with a discounted AARP rate. The last room went to the person behind me in line. Considering that I am going to be camping the next three days, I was very pleased and amused with the heart shaped Jacuzzi tub with bubbles that fly up from the bottom of the tub, And I landed one of the few rooms with a Refrigerator to keep the items in my cooler cold one more day. I even got a little exercise biking in before bed. For a Super 8, this hotel has some nice amenities. The tile work around the Jacuzzi tub looked very scuzzy but the tub seemed clean. The tray underneath the coffee maker had dirt and pieces of brown hair on it. Yuck. Luckily for me, I travel with my Clorox wipes so a quick swipe did it. The carpet has suspicious looking stains on it near the Jacuzzi. However, compared to camping this seemed luxurious. It's not a high end Marriott, but worth a stay on your way to outdoor recreation in Utah.

Room Tip: The King Suite #102 is close to the door for hauling coolers and luggage and has a refrigerator and...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Sedalia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We checked in late and out early on our way to our final destination and it worked for that. A decent breakfast would have been nice, the coffee was scorched and the banana was just this side of being baked into a bread. Toaster waffles and instant oatmeal don't qualify in my book as a "hot breakfast". The value was right and we will probably stay again now knowing what to expect.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Motel Green River? Share your experiences!