“Skip the dinner” 4 of 5 stars

(435) 946-2918
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a summer theater playhouse. I went with family last week ans enjoyed one of the shows. It is quite a unique place for such a small town, big summer tourism
Columbus, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Skip the dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

The dinner was so-so. Steaks were very over cooked. The staff was concerned there would not be enough baked beans for both dinner time slots. Reservations are required so one would think they could plan ahead to accommodate the crowd. We were given a very small portion of beans (not even half full of the very small styrofoam serving cup). We asked if we could get the other half of our bean serving. The server continued to look at the long forming line of guests waiting in line. They really did not want to give more beans. Meal was nothing to brag on. We plan to return, but NOT for the dinner. The show was excellent and well presented. Next time we will have a hamburger at one of the local Drive Ins and then go for the show. Do not miss the show when you are in the area.

Visited July 2013

Spanish Fork, Utah
10 attraction reviews
“Absolutely fun evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I were in town for a couple of nights with our children, ages 15-23. Although my youngest sons (ages 15 and 17) protested loudly that they did not want to see a play, we insisted. And we all (yes, even the two hard-to-please teenagers) absolutely loved the show (Juanito Bandito Rides Again). The show is never dull, is laugh-out-loud funny, and includes allusions to pop culture that will appeal to both young and old.

Boise
11 attraction reviews
“Just An Awesome Evening of Entertainment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

For the past two years, my wife and I have had the memorable opportunity to attend a performance at the Pickleville Playhouse. The cast and their performance is simply awesome no matter what play you see. Just recently, we attended "Bandito Rides Again" and thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't know that we've laughed so hard for years while watching the performance. We attended this performance with another couple who felt like we did and wondered why these actors/actresses weren't appearing on Broadway. When in Bear Lake it's a must see!

Salt Lake City, Utah
10 attraction reviews
“Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I am not someone who enjoys the theater. So, I wasn't expecting much when someone purchased tickets for us to go see "Bandito Rides Again". I was actually very entertained. All of the performers were very talented and the play was hilarious. I would definitely go again and purchase my own ticket. The also have an outdoor restaurant that you can eat at. We ate there after the play and it was good.

the west
30 attraction reviews
“Much better than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a rollicking good time. We saw Juanito Bandito Rides Again and it was so much fun. The play was an original by the director and it was full of such clever lines and hilarious hijinks. The cast and the music were outstanding. they are very talented and play off each other so well. We couldn't stop laughing. Get your tickets early because they are often sold out.

Visited July 2013