“Best place in Escalante” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Escalante
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view
Escalante, Utah
“Best place in Escalante”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Awesome food, (they actually have beer) clean dining area, and nice workers. We stayed next door to this place so we were able to walk there. I had the burger both times. Most of their products are local and very tasty. I would go here and not the crappy Pizza place down the road.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bellevue, Washington
“Upscale dining option in Escalante”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Stopped here for breakfast before a day of slot canyon exploring. Everything was great. Eggs done right, bacon thick cut and crisp and friendly service. A very nice dining option when looking foe something more upscale. Wish I could try dinner.

Temple, Tx
“Great sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Light airy seating w quick friendly service. Our sandwiches were yummy and draft beer excellent. Great lunch stop.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“A bit of an oasis in this small town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We did scenic byway 12 and reached Escalante about lunch time after a few stops along the way. The gas station cashier recommended Circle D and we were pleased she did. This is a trendy oasis with good food and a truly remote, western town. They made a slight mistake with our order, which was rather minor, but offered us a free dessert to cover the error. The fish tacos were great!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Decent food in Escalante”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

After reading reviews on Yelp, I expected a bit more than I got at Circle D. Don't get me wrong -- the food was fine, although some was better than others. My daughter had ribs and loved them; my husband and I each had the trout and were not that impressed. Service was excellent, though, and it was a nice little place. I would give it another chance were I ever to be in Escalante again, but I wouldn't order the trout.