“Great value, convenient location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Draper
Brooklyn, NY
“Great value, convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Overall, great value. There's nothing special about this place, but I had a nice, comfortable stay for a few nights. The rooms were spacious and clean. The bathroom looked a little outdated but was very clean. Very little interaction with the staff, but upon checkin, they were friendly. The morning breakfast was also a pretty good.

There's free wifi everywhere that's pretty good - great signal in our 2nd floor room. I went out to SLC with a buddy to go to the ski resorts in the Cottonwood Canyons, and it was very convenient. There's also a ton of restaurants, stores, and shops up and down the street it's on. The In & Out Burger nearby was much appreciated.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Boise, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The room was great but when I got checking my bank account I had been charged 3 times for the room. They had block $240.00 on my card. Not just 1 charge but 3!!!!! Then when I called the Hotel and non-english speaking women said she could not help me. Will not stay there again.
Nelson - Idaho

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff was fantastic and the room was clean. What else could I ask for. I will be using them again. The staff Was friendly and made sure all of our needs were met through our entire stay. The coffee was hot in the morning and the continental breakfast was good. Fair price and clean bathroom. We were located close enough to salt lake to do anything downtown and far enough away to enjoy less traffic. Also really close to Walmart.

• Stayed February 2013
St. Louis, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Had some issues with getting a proper room, but staff finally got it right. Not sure the Suite was worth the extra $'s, but the room served my purpose for 1 night. The rooms in the back are the ones to get. Very quiet and clean room, was all I was hoping for. The free breakfast is what you would expect, but the dining area was clean and food was plentiful. Room had things in it that I did not need, frig, microwave, etc, but was nice to see them just in case. Loved the locaton to good resturants and the interstate, I would stay again if my travels take me back.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room in the back of the property.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Draper, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Upon arriving in our room we found our room to have been heavily smoked in and we requested a non smoking room. There were was dried urine on the toilet rim in between the seat and pubic hair on the rim also. There was also a pubic hair in the sink! We got in late after a drive up from the Grand Canyon so could no be bothered complaining and playing the switching rooms game. The morning we woke up when asking to leave a complaint with the manager we were told the manager worked during the night and was no longer available. When we asked to fill a complaint form to leave with the manager we were told they did not have one. The staff made no attempt to rectify the situation or even seem to really care about what was being presented.

Room Tip: Learned my lesson! Always check room review first!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I was surprised by the rooms upon arriving. Reviews online had me worried but it was nice to walk in and see new counter tops, tile floors and what looked to be new carpet. However, you could tell is was a quick fixer upper and not a thurough remodel or cleaning. Breakfast was good. Hot omlets and sausage along with the basics. Not a bad choice in hotel but not my first choice either.

• Stayed October 2012
MORENO VALLEY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed here 5 days and was very comfortable. All the amenities: flat screen, mini fridge, micro. Interior corridors. Nice bed. Really comfortable overstuffed chairs. A few negatives, hallway carpet needs to be cleaned more often, wifi often very slow. But overall with price considered, best place in the area.

Room Tip: Upstairs suite.
Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Inn Draper? Share your experiences!