“Good nights rest” 3 of 5 stars

527 E. Topaz Blvd, Delta, UT 84624   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Delta
“Good nights rest”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

We tried to avoid due to reading poor reviews. not many choices in this area esp late at night. Had stayed here once before and thought it to be fine. We had no bugs. Room was clean, shower great and bed was fine. Biggest complaint is that the freezer in our room fridge did not freeze our ice packs. Cleaning staff was friendly and gave a great reccomondation for breakfast (we choose to sleep and miss the standard fare)

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

138 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Oroville, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Hard to give it A star at all, I came in late and tired took a shower went to bed woke the next mornning to find A dead earwig stuck to my body upon futher inspection of the bed I found A bed bug in it. I confrounted the front desk they said they had this problem twice before and that the owner would call me. He never did,I finely got ahold of him and he denied having ever found bed bugs and offerd me A 10% discount.I have spent 400.00 on cleaning and detoxic before I got home and now I pray my home does not get infected !!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Carroll, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Clean room, a little dated. Nice outdoor pool area. Good Mexican restaurant next door. Friendly staff.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

The room was comfortable although a little dated. Everything was fairly clean and the bed was comfortable, although an extra blanket would be good to ask for...it gets cold at night sometimes. Continental breakfast was small but juice was good. Overall a pretty good place to stay.

• Stayed April 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011 via mobile

I have stayed here weekly for work for the past 1/2 year.
My observations:
Clean rooms
Well kept facility
Friendly, helpful staff
Wifi fast enough to watch videos
Instant hot water
Refrigerators
Ample and convenient parking
Quiet rooms (you don't hear your neighbors)
Nicest hotel in the area

• Stayed November 2011
Bethesda, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

The room was clean and comfortable. We had a covered free parking for our motorcycles. The breakfast was simple but OK. Anyway, the price was a bit expensive considering the area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Boulder, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

This motel was a typical Days Inn. The room was spartan and clean, but the property is showing its age. The main issue we had was the rock hard bed. I am not exaggerating when I say I could have been as comfortable on the floor. The fridge in the room was a nice convenience, although noisy at night. The breakfast was okay - the main lobby has a weird musty odor reminiscent of a convalescent home, so I was anxious to leave. The front desk staff was courteous. Not much to do in town, although we did go to a pizza place nearby and the food was delicious. All in all, next time I think I will try to make it over the Utah border when traveling west and try my options there.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Delta? Share your experiences!