“Good In-n-Out Location” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: American
Description: we ate here a few weeks ago, seems to be fairly new location, is on the in-n-out website if you look in Utah (Centerville)
Park City, Utah
“Good In-n-Out Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My only complaint is that it can take a little while to get your food, but otherwise a very well-run store with consistent food. It's conveniently located to I-15, and has late hours every day.

Visited August 2013

Anacortes, Washington
“Good food GREAT SERVICE! No shady practices here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We ordered cheese fries and milkshakes and so our order took a little longer but, when out order came up it came up with another order. Some lady took it upon herself to grab our order and deliver it to another table. I happened to watch the whole thing unfold. The other people realized it was not their order and took it back to the counter. I approached the counter and told my companion what had happened and that i would not be eating food that had been handled by two people other than the employees. The employee immediately volunteered to replace it. From our seat i could see two new hamburgers being completed, put on a tray with instructions it needed cheese fries. I watched this order and indeed they brought it to us. The you g man who brought it out was friendly and apologetic. I was very pleased to see that they did not set the order behind the counter, wait a moment and bring the same order to us. Thats exceptional service these days. I asked to speak with a manager. The young lady introduced herself but unfortunately because of the noisy talk (like all in n outs, thus 4 stars for atmosphere) i couldnt hear her name. She was energetic, positive, professional and (probably expecting negative feedback) gracious. My hats off to all the employees at this establishment. Definitely return!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kaysville, Utah
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Loved the food and the atmosphere! Friendly service and a variety of customers. Not too many really good burger joints, but this is one of them.

Visited April 2013
Bountiful, Utah
“Great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We love the price. I also enjoy getting the sauteed onions on my burger. My daughter likes the little sticker picture that they give her.

Visited January 2013
Springville
“Typical In-N-Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

In-N-Out runs a tight ship. Wherever you go, you can expect the same quality, and this place is no exception. The menu is short, but what they do they do well.

Visited January 2013