We stayed here for two nights and did not regret our decision. There were a handful of other lodging options but we decided that BW Ruby's Inn was the best choice based on price, amenities, and location.
We arrived early, around lunchtime, and given a room at the Elk Lodge. This property was huge with low rise buildings scattered around. We chose a room at the upper floor since we did not want to be bothered by loud footsteps or unruly kids/teenagers horsing around had we stayed in the ground floor. We were pleased that the room was clean and had the appliances we needed: fridge, microwave, flat screen tv, coffee maker, and working heater since it was still very cold. Another plus for us was the free wifi in the room.
BW Ruby's Inn had everything we needed. The items were a bit pricey, but the owners practically had a monopoly on this location. They had a gas station, well stocked grocery, souvenir and general merchandise store, a restaurant, and a laundromat. We had lunch in the restaurant once when the line was not long. It was a bit expensive, but the other dining options were closed so we had no choice. After that, we just bought food in the grocery and either had a picnic inside Bryce Canyon NP or ate inside the room. At least we did not have to drive far to buy items we needed since almost everything was there in the complex.
The location was very close to Bryce Canyon, just a couple of minutes away. We would return to our room when we got tired, then go back to the park after we rested.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Ruby`s Hotel Bryce
- Best Western Plus Ruby`s Hotel
- Best Western Rubys Hotel
- Best Western Bryce
- Bryce Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Ruby's Inn Bryce, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Ruby's Inn, the closest accommodations to Bryce Canyon National Park, is the perfect base for your exploration of scenic Southern Utah. We offer the finest accommodations and amenities in the Bryce Canyon National Park region. Ruby's Inn at Bryce Canyon is a destination in and of itself. Rubys Inn has 368 Spacious Guest Rooms, 2-Bedroom Suites, Non-Smoking Rooms, Color Satellite TV, Air Conditioning, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Spas. At Bryce Canyon you'll enjoy horseback riding, ATV and helicopter tours, along with Bryce Canyon western experiences such as chuckwagon dinners, rodeos and more. You'll also find our General Store to be the largest, including an impressive selection of authentic Southwestern Indian arts and crafts including jewelry, pottery and weavings. Open All Year! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Best Western, getaroom.com, Olotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Ruby's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.