I had made reservations for a one night stay here. We got there a few hours early. Driving up to it, I had a sinking feeling. Looked very shabby to me. I asked to see the room before we checked in. The gentleman we spoke with said we could look at the room but they had had a bus in the night before and the room 'may not be cleaned yet'. This was around noon or 12:30. We were directed to a building where all the room doors we open. No one had been cleaned or made up. There was trash on the floor in the entry way/room.
When we went back to the check in desk there was a different man there. I asked for the other person and he replied 'you're dealing with me now'. We did not take the room and went down the road to another hotel. Very uncomfortable experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have top quality service. Our rooms are inexpensive, clean and relaxing. Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the most beautiful and dramatic evidences of natural erosion in the world. Visitors from throughout the world come to Bryce Canyon Utah to view the magnificent limestone spires which fill the many amphitheaters within the national park. Oxidizing Iron has given these spires a myriad of red and orange hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s Bryce Canyon Motel Hotel Bryce
- Fosters Motel Bryce
- Fosters Hotel Bryce
- Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel Utah