We stayed here on or just after memorial day weekend. Everywhere in the south west of the USA seemed to be booked out. We made a visit to Bryce canyon just after we checked in for a sunset, and again in the morning before we checked out. It was 10 or so minutes down the road. There is nothing particularly memorable about this place. It was clean, neat, quiet and a good price and close enough to the park that we were in the area for. Breakfast wasn't included but it was pretty good and very cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have top quality service. Our rooms are inexpensive, clean and relaxing. Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the most beautiful and dramatic evidences of natural erosion in the world. Visitors from throughout the world come to Bryce Canyon Utah to view the magnificent limestone spires which fill the many amphitheaters within the national park. Oxidizing Iron has given these spires a myriad of red and orange hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s Bryce Canyon Motel Hotel Bryce
- Fosters Motel Bryce
- Fosters Hotel Bryce
- Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel Utah