We were on a road trip to Bryce Canyon, didn't have a hotel reservation, and were quickly running out of options. Every place we tried was full. We happened across this motel and figured it was worth a try vs sleeping in our car. I have to admit, I was pretty skeptical at first. The place looks a little sketchy, but the room was very clean and comfortable. The price was great and the staff were very friendly. The same people have a restaurant at the same location that had good food for reasonable prices. Other than some highway traffic noise in the morning, the place was pretty quiet. While it may not be as fancy as some of the other hotels by the park and may not have some of the other amenities (no pool, hot tub, gym, etc) , it was a great place to sleep while we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have top quality service. Our rooms are inexpensive, clean and relaxing. Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the most beautiful and dramatic evidences of natural erosion in the world. Visitors from throughout the world come to Bryce Canyon Utah to view the magnificent limestone spires which fill the many amphitheaters within the national park. Oxidizing Iron has given these spires a myriad of red and orange hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s Bryce Canyon Motel Hotel Bryce
- Fosters Motel Bryce
- Fosters Hotel Bryce
- Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel Utah