Stayed here on way to Bryce Canyon because it was the cheapest place around. I was arriving late and leaving early so I picked this place. Room was clean but was very small. Walls were very thin and you could hear people talking in next room. People were very quiet when I was there and I had no trouble sleeping. Shower was strange since it had no shower curtain so when showering water went all over bathroom floor. The restaurant attached to the place wasn't bad. It was diner like and the food was quite good and reasonable. If you are going to be any longer than I was, I would recommend looking for a more expensive place. Location is good, it is only 3 miles from Bryce entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have top quality service. Our rooms are inexpensive, clean and relaxing. Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the most beautiful and dramatic evidences of natural erosion in the world. Visitors from throughout the world come to Bryce Canyon Utah to view the magnificent limestone spires which fill the many amphitheaters within the national park. Oxidizing Iron has given these spires a myriad of red and orange hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s Bryce Canyon Motel Hotel Bryce
- Fosters Motel Bryce
- Fosters Hotel Bryce
- Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel Utah