We stay in this motel when we were visiting the Bryce canyon. We chose this motel since the motels in town are full. When I book the reservation, they charged me some money for deposit and said this amount of money will be deducted from the total amount of money when I check in. But those cheaters they didn't, of course. I didn't notice that when we were checking in, because everybody was tired after a full-day-driving. So they charge me as same amount as deposit twice. I found that issue a weak later, while calculating the final cost of the trip. Then I called them and told them the mistake they made. However, they just said that they don't understand me, and hand up the phone, right away. I tried to call back, but never went through, again. I write them a E-mail and attached my bank account details to prove it. And them never reply. I will never, ever, be in this motel, again! It makes me sick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have top quality service. Our rooms are inexpensive, clean and relaxing. Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the most beautiful and dramatic evidences of natural erosion in the world. Visitors from throughout the world come to Bryce Canyon Utah to view the magnificent limestone spires which fill the many amphitheaters within the national park. Oxidizing Iron has given these spires a myriad of red and orange hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s Bryce Canyon Motel Hotel Bryce
- Fosters Motel Bryce
- Fosters Hotel Bryce
- Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel Utah