We stayed at Fosters for 3 nights. Pros: Close to the National Park - just 5 minutes from the park entrance, there is a restaurant and a grocery/bakery, the room had 2 beds with clean sheets and a TV, rate was $75/night, hot water in the shower. Cons: the room was dark, poor lighting, felt like any 14 year old could break in via the window or the door. No tissues, no hairdryer, not enough towels, no clocks of any sort, very tired, rundown, and and dreary. We ate in the restaurant twice; dinner was ok not great, breakfast was also ok not great. Glad we got to see the park - very beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have top quality service. Our rooms are inexpensive, clean and relaxing. Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the most beautiful and dramatic evidences of natural erosion in the world. Visitors from throughout the world come to Bryce Canyon Utah to view the magnificent limestone spires which fill the many amphitheaters within the national park. Oxidizing Iron has given these spires a myriad of red and orange hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s Bryce Canyon Motel Hotel Bryce
- Fosters Motel Bryce
- Fosters Hotel Bryce
- Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel Utah