I started getting reservations for our Grand Canyon and other Canyon vacation in Febuary 2012. Bryce Canyon area was already sold out and Foster's Motel was the only place with vacancys. For some reason the room were going for $70.00 a night so I snapped up three considering myself lucky. You get what you pay for. These rooms were filthy and run down. The windows and air-conditners were installed in the '80s and hadn't been touched since then. The towels were worn out and thin, and the room carpets were indoor/outdoor dirty things. The bathrooms had been remodeled recently and there was plenty of hot water. We got what we needed, shelter from the elements, a place to go to the bathroom, and a shower. I would negotiate lower room rates though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have top quality service. Our rooms are inexpensive, clean and relaxing. Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the most beautiful and dramatic evidences of natural erosion in the world. Visitors from throughout the world come to Bryce Canyon Utah to view the magnificent limestone spires which fill the many amphitheaters within the national park. Oxidizing Iron has given these spires a myriad of red and orange hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s Bryce Canyon Motel Hotel Bryce
- Fosters Motel Bryce
- Fosters Hotel Bryce
- Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel Utah