Foster's is one of the few hotels/motels in close proximity to Bryce Canyon. However, after our recent experience, I would strongly advise anyone to stay elsewhere. Find a place in Panguitch or Tropic (small towns some miles from Bryce). Of the four people in our party, three were the victims of multiple bug bites, more than likely bedbugs. One had a pretty mild case, but two required medical help and prescribed medications. Needless to say, this put a damper on our trip. And even though we reported the bites to Foster's management and one couple changed rooms, the suspect room was occupied by a newly arriving party a few hours later. Do not stay at Foster's! I don't trust them to address the problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have top quality service. Our rooms are inexpensive, clean and relaxing. Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the most beautiful and dramatic evidences of natural erosion in the world. Visitors from throughout the world come to Bryce Canyon Utah to view the magnificent limestone spires which fill the many amphitheaters within the national park. Oxidizing Iron has given these spires a myriad of red and orange hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s Bryce Canyon Motel Hotel Bryce
- Fosters Motel Bryce
- Fosters Hotel Bryce
- Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel Utah