I was so pleased with our stay at the Best Western Grand in Bryce Utah. The accomodations were superb! The breakfast we had each morning was the best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel, where the breakfast is included in the stay. When we were there, it was very busy with travelers, but still the staff and kitchen help kept everything moving smoothly. The food was fresh and delicious. Our room was clean, beautiful and very spacious. It is a very nice hotel, one that I highly reccommend to anyone staying in Bryce Utah. After we stayed at the Grand in Bryce, we travedled to St George Utah. Our accomodations in St George were crowded and not near as posch as The Grand in Bryce. I told my husband he spoiled me at the Grand, and we should have stayed there last:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah