I will admit, there are not many hotel choices near Bryce Canyon, but even so, this hotel would be one of my top choices out of many I have stayed in. We went early in the season and received a great rate on a two-night stay with complimentary breakfast buffet each morning. The lobby was very warm and inviting, and has a nice fireplace and very unique furniture. The staff was great, and we were greeted with a friendly "Hi!" and a smile each time we bumped into any of the staff. Our room was very large, clean, and well-appointed, and seemed like it was brand new. The only drawbacks to this hotel, in my opinion, were the size of the queen beds (very small) and the noise in the hallway, which subsided later in the evening and did not interfere with sleeping. This will be our first choice whenever we visit Bryce Canyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah