Having read the reviews of the Bryce Canyon City area, I wasn't expecting much, but this hotel pleasantly surprised me. Nicely decorated, the rooms were spacious and comfortable. Check in staff was a bit brusque, but not unfriendly, and check out staff was very helpful, even printing me a weather forecast for our next destination. Breakfast in the morning had a nice variety, including eggs and sausage, multiple fruit choices, pancakes and french toast, along with the usual danish and bagels and juice. The "city" is just a few minutes from the park entrance, so it was easy for us to get up for the sunrise, then return to the hotel for breakfast before heading out for the day. If you're visiting Bryce Canyon, this is definitely the place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Best Western, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.