Just returned from a visit to Bryce Canyon, Utah. Stayed at the Best Western Grand Hotel and had a great stay. From check in till check out staff was always courteous and helpful. Our room was clean and we had a small fridge and microwave as well as a coffee maker. A Continental breakfast each morning was part of your room rate, and the breakfast was good. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and waffles were some of the staples each morning. The Hot Tub outside by the pool was a pleasure each every afternoon returning from hikes in the Canyon. Wouldn't hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah