What a treat! As budget travellers, we stayed for two nights at the Grand because we were able to get an off-season price of $56/night through booking.com. Friendly staff, comfortable king bed, very spacious room. After a day of hiking the Canyon, we put on the fluffy robes provided by the hotel and headed for a soak in the hot tub, while waiting for our laundry to dry. The wonderful breakfast buffet set us up for the day: eggs, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, cereal, toast, bagels, yogurt, fruit salad, pancakes and waffles, (really good) coffee, tea and juice -- it was hard to restrain ourselves. The lobby is beautifully appointed in the style of the "Grand lodges" of the 1920s and 1930s. The only critique is that we could hear the people above us walking around (?) Get a room on the north side for a lovely view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah