We stayed 3 nights while visiting Bryce canyon and Zion - it is a beautiful, clean, new hotel and we definitely recommend it! It was very close to the park and the breakfast was fabulous! Anything you could want - eggs, bacon, hot and cold cereal, muffins, bagels pancakes, etc.....!! Since we were there at the end of the busy season (end of Oct) there weren't many (or any?) other choices for breakfast so this was a great plus. We also used the laundry room which was great - hiking in utah is very dusty and dirty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah